Hindustan Unilever Franchise
- Hindustan Unilever Franchise Limited is a subsidiary brand comes under Unilever plc. Unilever is the parent organization of HUL.
- Hindustan Unilever is a multinational company and if you want to take its franchise first you have to know about the background of the company and wide range of its product.
- Whether you’re a student trying to get an internship or a person who wants to take the distributorship of this company first you have to know about its wide reach across the globe.
- By the reference of 2019, HUL produces its goods under 35 product brands names in 20 categories. 18,000 employees work’s for the HUL and in the Financial year 2017-18 HUL sales was clocked at 34,619 crore.
- In the year 2020 total asset of the company was 2.8 billion dollar and its total equity was 1.1 billion dollar.
- Net income of HUL in the year 2020 was 950 million dollar and its operating income was 9,291 crore and its revenue was 40,415 crore.
- Hindustan Vanaspati Manufacturing Co. was established in 1931 and it got later renamed as Hindustan Lever Limited after following a merger with the constituent groups in 1956.
- In the year 2007 it was renamed as Hindustan Unilever Limited.HUL acquired GlaxoSmithkline’s India business for 3.8 billion
dollar deal in Dec 2018 in an total equity merger deal with the ratio of 1:4.39.
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare India got merged with HUL after all the legal procedures in April 2020.
- Hindustan Unilever had a Research facility in Mumbai, which was established in the year 1966.
- Unilever established its own research facility in Bangalore India in the year 1997 but in 2006 both the research facility were brought together in Bangalore at a single site. Unilever launched its Sustainable Living Plan in Nov, 2010.
Hindustan Unilever Franchise Apply
The brands and products range of Hindustan Unilever Limited is wide and some of them are listed below:
Hindustan Unilever Franchise product brands got many recognitions like sixteen of Hindustan Unilever Limited product brands got featured in the List of ACNielsen Brand Equity, it was in the list of 100 Most Trusted Brands Annual Survey of 2014, which was carried out by Brand Equity, which is a supplement of The Economic Times. If you want to earn money from starting your own business then hindustan unilever franchise is a very good option. You can earn a lot of money from this and you future will be set. So if you are searching for a good business option then hindustan unilever franchise is a great option to start with. It is also a very famous company and will let you to a great sucess.
Hindustan Unilever Limited product segment:
- Personal care
- Water purifier
Some of the Hindustan Unilever Limited product brands:
- Close Up – Toothpaste
- Clear anti-dandruff
- Lux body wash
- Pears – body wash and soap
- Sure anti-perspirant
- Pepsodent toothpaste
- International breeze
- Lever Ayush Therapy – A ayurvedic personal care, health care products
- Aviance Beauty Solutions
- Annapurna salt and Atta
- Magnum – Ice cream
- Knorr soupy noodles, soup & meal makers
- Brooke Bond tea
- Taj Mahal tea
- Taaza tea
- Red Label tea
Hindustan Unilever Franchise Apply Processs
If you want to further enquire about any of its product or its availability in your area, you can visit their official website and contact their customer support for the further assistance or if you are interested in doing business with Hindustan Unilever Limited by taking its franchise you can contact their customer support and they will guide you for the follow up process.
If you want to take hindustan unilever franchise then you can apply from our website. For any questions related to franchise then you can contact to our support team. Our team will help you related to any query related to franchise apply process.