If you want hindustan unilever distributorship then apply from the above given form. Hindustan Unilever Limited is a company of consumer goods and it is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is a subsidiary of British company called Unilever plc.
About Hindustan Unilever Limited:
Hindustan Unilever distributorship Company established in 1931 and it got later renamed Hindustan Unilever Limited in 1956 after a merger with its constituent groups. According to a survey in 2012 HUL became the world’s largest consumer goods company measured by its 2012 revenue and Forbes listed it as one of the most innovative company in the world. The corporate headquarters of HUL are located at Andheri, Mumbai. Its campus is on the 12.5 acres of land and consisting of 1,600 houses of its employees.
Some famous product categories and brands which is of HUL:
- Personal care
- Water purifier
Hindustan Unilever Distributorship Product Lineup
Popular brands of HUL under its product brand categories are –
- Kissan ketchups, jams
- Annapurna salt and Atta
- Brooke Bond tea
- Axe soap, deodorant and lotion
- Glow and Lovely
- Close Up toothpaste
- Clinic plus oil and shampoo
- Pears soap
- Domex cleaner
- Vim dishwash
- Comfort fabric softeners
- Surf Excel
- Rin detergent
If you want to take Hindustan Unilever Distributorship of products
Visit the our website Hindustan Unilever Distributorship and contact the customer support of it and their customer support will guide you for the further procedure to become a HUL distributor, if you have keen interest in distributorship of HUL you can also write to head office of the company stating that you have interest in taking the distributorship of the company. You also have to include you business profile in your writing after that company will forward your application to the concerned area and their people will contact you to assist you further.
Steps that you have follow to become a Hindustan Unilever Distributorship
- Hindustan unilever Limited does not follow an online procedure for appointment of any Distributor or Supplier.
- All the appointments of company are done after an in depth background check of the person in concern by the corporate and face to face meetings with Company representatives and execution of legal agreements for the distributorship of company. Hindustan Unilever Distributorship.
- Depending on the internal requirement of the company to supply its products to a particular region or geography, the representatives of Company like Area Sales Manager will search for the person as prospective distributor. HUL can do this via Advertisements or company will do face to face interactions with the person.
- After that, Company representatives visit persons store, meet the Distributor, they’ll do multiple rounds of meetings on field.
- After all these, a detailed verification process by the finance team and legal team of the concerned HUL regional office will get done and that’s it.
- After all this, the Distributor enters into legal agreement with the Company and their distributorship will get finalised by the company.
It is to be noted that, there is not any requirement of any type of fees or advance payment, royalty or refundable charges to be paid either online or through any transaction in cash.
- Any type of communication from the company to the HUL distributor is done via an official Unilever email ID.
- Once the verification of the person and their eligibility and all steps that are listed above are completed by the company, the Distributor will then receive a unique 6 digit code. Once the 6 digit code is created, Company will setup its IT infrastructure at the Distributor point by the IT team of HUL and after that the Supply chain linking will get done. Hindustan Unilever Distributorship.
Any of your unresolved query, doubts, feedback or complaints can be shared via the helpline number of the company